Clock Name: Anastasia III
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 82.75" (210 cm)
W: 23" (58 cm)
D: 13.5" (34 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- 93RD ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This special Anniversary Floor Clock is inspired by the Swedish Mora clocks from the late 1800s, and includes an Anniversary Edition inscription on the dial.
- The aged dial with worn black Roman numerals and minute track and charcoal hands features a special "Anniversary Edition" inscription, all behind a convex glass crystal.
- The crown on this clock is removable, offering two distinctive looks.
- Hinged, top door offers easy access for winding of the clock movement.
- Hinged, locking front mid door features a glass window and offers a view of the aged nickel finished weight shells and pendulum. The pendulum bob is finished in aged nickel with a wood stick that matches the case.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- The tapered base features a decorative cutout.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1218
- Height 82.75" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5" (34 cm)