Clock Name: Greer Wall Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 34" (86 cm)
W: 16-1/4" (41 cm)
D: 6-1/4" (16 cm)
More Information: This wall clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Wall Clock
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass. Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lamb’s wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair. The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below.
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Made in the USA.