Clock Name: Akron Mantle Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 16-1/2" (42 cm)
W: 12" (31 cm)
D: 7" (18 cm)
More Information: This mantle clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Mantle Clock
- This bracket style clock is embellished with stylish details from top to bottom.
- A brass handle, reeded columns with turned caps, and a matching reeded base frame the decorative dial.
- The brushed nickel finished dial is enhanced with an applied brass finished, etched fret center disk and corner ornaments. A raised brass finished bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral pattern, applied brass finished numerals, and serpentine hands provide additional flourishes.
- Gracefully styled fret panels add interest to the clock's sides.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.