Clock Name: Circa Mantle Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 10-1/4" (26 cm)
W: 15-1/4" (39 cm)
D: 5-3/4" (15 cm)
More Information: This mantle clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Mantle Clock
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.