Clock Name: Fleetwood Mantle Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 12-1/2" (32 cm)
W: 22-3/4" (58 cm)
D: 6-3/4" (17 cm)
More Information: This mantle clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Mantle Clock
* Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand wil be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
* Bookmatched Rushian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
* The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
* Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
* Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
* Key-wound, triple chime movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
* Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.