Clock Name: Duvall
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 82-1/2" (210 cm)
W: 20-1/4" (51 cm)
D: 11-1/4" (29 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative shell overlay.
- Polished brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass pendulum and brass finished weight shells.
- A glass mirrored back highlight the polished brass weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.