Clock Name: Eisenhower
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 92-1/4" (234 cm)
W: 29-1/2" (75 cm)
D: 18-3/4" (48 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* The elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
* The polished brass pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial. In addition, the polished brass finished weight shells feature decorative bands.
* The front door offers beveled glass. Top side doors have beveled glass and offer access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
* Four impressive columns feature large reeds and boldly carved caps that frame the distinctive door and adjoin the pediment to the base.
* The multi-tiered "bombe" base features canted corners with a carved molding that wraps around the entire base. A decorative cut-out completes the base.
* A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.