Clock Name: Schultz
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 84-1/4" (214 cm)
W: 23" (58 cm)
D: 13-1/2" (34 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- This elegant floor clock features rare, bookmatched olive ash burl and a raised shell and vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished-brass dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.