Clock Name: Robinson
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 86-1/4" (219 cm)
W: 23" (58 cm)
D: 13-1/2" (34 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
* An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
* The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
* The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
* An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
* Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
* Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
* A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
* Glass mirrored back.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* The case is illuminated by an interior light.
* Locking door for added security.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship..