Clock Name: Hamlin
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 93" (236 cm)
W: 32-1/4" (82 cm)
D: 19" (48 cm)
More Information: This floor clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* An heirloom-style floor clock with a distressed finish, designed by Chris Bergelin.
* A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
* The brushed satin brass dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
* Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
* The brushed satin finish and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
* The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
* Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf details.
* The multi-tiered, Bombay base offers canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
* Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Locking door for added security.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.