Clock Name: Trieste
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 88-1/2" (225 cm)
W: 32" (81 cm)
D: 18" (46 cm)
More Information: This floor clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
* The finish is distressed for an aged appearance.
* The door features an acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
* A brushed antique brass bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
* The brushed antique brass lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
* The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
* Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Locking door for added security.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.