Clock Name: Arendal
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 89-3/4" (228 cm)
W: 25" (64 cm)
D: 13-3/4" (35 cm)
More Information: This floor clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
* The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
* Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
* The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
* Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock′s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
* Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Locking door for added security.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.