Clock Name: Diana
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 84" (213 cm)
W: 27" (69 cm)
D: 13-3/4" (35 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
* Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
* The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
* The brass and silver grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
* The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
* The bombè style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
* Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Embassy Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* The case is illuminated by an interior light.
* Locking door for added security.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.