Clock Name: Wellington
Maker Name: Ridgeway
H: 91” (231cm)
W: 29-1/4” (74cm)
D: 17-1/2” (43cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Ridgeway Floor/Grandfather Clock
* The Wellington is sure to impress with its stately proportions and attention to detail. A Glen Arbor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, hand rubbed crotch mahogany veneer overlays, and an elegantly curved split top pediment framing a turned and carved center finial highlight this incredible floor clock.
* The canted pilasters and massive reeded columns are anchored by hand carved column caps to give the Wellington a truly unique persona. Quality abounds with details that include beveled front and side glass, separate top and bottom access doors with individual locks, a mirrored back panel, and Ridgeway’s exclusive “Dual Lamp” touch light system that illuminates the upper and lower portions of the case with three levels of lighting to suit every mood.
* Polished brass accents with etched filigree patterns flow gracefully between the dial, pendulum and weight shells. A beautiful Roman numeral and wild rose patterned number ring highlight the brilliant dial. An etched filigree center disc and complimenting etched filigree corners allow soft radiant light to pass through the dial for a uniquely soothing effect. A large 10-7/8” (275mm) pendulum bob with an etched filigree center disc, twisted rods, and polished lyre overlay completes the ensemble.
* The mechanical cable driven movement rings a choice of three melodies, which are Westminster, St. Michael and Whittington. An automatic night silence feature is standard as well.
* A free engraved brass plate and a 2 year warranty are included with this American made clock.