Clock Name: Crawford Floor Clockk
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 86" (218 cm)
W: 28.5" (72 cm)
D: 16.25" (41 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- Designed by Ty Pennington
- Worn Black finish on select hardwoods materials and veneers with distressing, and accented with Saratoga Cherry patterned back panel.
- Nickel finished escutcheon plate and drawer pull.
- This flat-top floor clock features a decorative molding in the pediment that continues in the base. A drawer is provided in the base for storage. Simple yet elegant columns frame the door and drawer front. Turned legs at the base complete the design.
- The white dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature and features applied brushed nickel Arabic numerals, and brushed nickel hands and bezel.
- The angular frames of the door and drawer front make this case unique. The door features a grille that frames the dial and has plain glass. Removable, grill topside panels offer easy access to the movement. Matching grille panels carry through in the lower sides.
- Brushed nickel-finished weight shells and grid pendulum.
- The dial is illuminated, while the pendulum and weight shells are accentuated by the glow from the lamp.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Made in the USA.