Clock Name: Cambridge Floor Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 85-3/4" (218 cm)
W: 25-1/4" (64 cm)
D: 15-1/2" (39 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- This distinctive floor clock includes a hinged top convex glass and a removable crown made from v-matched Movingue veneers.
- The aged dial features worn black Arabic numberal, a seconds track, and black serpentine hands.
- The bottom door offers an insert panel with a decorative ring which frames the convex glass to reveal the pendulum. The inlaid marquetry on the inset panel consists of reverse diamond matched Movingue veneers with an inlay of Wenge, Rift Cut Red Oak, Bubinga, and Mahogany veneers.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Dial and pendulum are illuminated by separate lamps.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Autumn Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers with heavy distressing.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.