Clock Name: Harvest Moon Floor Clock
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 87-1/4" (222 cm)
W: 27" (69 cm)
D: 14" (36 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- Ty Pennington Designed Floor Clock
- The antique dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature and features worn black Roman numerals, a seconds track, and black spade hands, behind a convex glass crystal.
- Antique brushed brass-finished weight shells and pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick.
- A hinged top door features a removable crown, while the bottom door features a wainscot inset panel with a decorative ring which frames the convex glass pendulum window.
- The base features a complementing wainscot inset panel with decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Harvest Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers features heavy distressing for an aged, hand-crafted look.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Made in the USA.