Clock Name: Majestic
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 88 1/4" (224 cm)
W: 40 3/4" (104 cm)
D: 17 1/4" (44 cm)
More Information: This floor clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
* This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
* A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
* The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
* Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
* A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles — three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
* Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
* Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.