Clock Name: Glenmour
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 90-1/2" (230 cm)
W: 27-3/4" (70 cm)
D: 16-1/4" (41 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
Howard Miller 610-904 Glenmour Floor Clock Description:
- A beautiful pediment features a crotch mahogany panel bordered by a raised, shell and vine overlay.
- Dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc with an astrological blue moon phase.
- Double, crystal-cut and grooved glass on the front lower door; beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Decorative molding is found at the base of the front door, with additional shell and vine embossings at the cut-out of the base.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.