Clock Name: Urban II
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 78-1/2" (199 cm)
W: 22" (56 cm)
D: 14" (36 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
- The nickel finish continues on the doorknob, weights pendulum and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on upper and lower sides.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.