Clock Name: Greene
Maker Name: Howard Miller
H: 79-1/2" (202 cm)
W: 25-1/2" (65 cm)
D: 14" (36 cm)
More Information: This clock is available through The Clock Shop location in the Woodlands or can be ordered through us and delivered to you at any location in the United States.
With The Clock Shop,
shipping is always free!
For purchase of any Howard Miller Floor/Grandfather Clock
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.